My sister was the hostess of this party, and she did such a wonderful job! She had the coolest decorations and her dinner was delicious.
We watched the ball go down in NYC on our tv to build up in the excitement. Once it was 12:00, we all blew our whistles and made lots of noise... it was fun :)
- Be healthier by cooking healthier meals and doing some type of exercise at least twice a week.
- Read about one book every two months
- Take advantage of my last year of college to create new and beautiful memories such as visiting NYC or Washington D.C.
- Go to mass every Sunday
- Graduate as Magnum Kum Laude (with honors I mean)
- Continue and improve my blog.